The last 14 months of writing and sharing blogs has been a great adventure! I just want to say thank you to everyone who has followed, liked, commented and shared anything I have wrote! My goal is to always be a blessing and inspire faithfulness in our daily lives! This past week I hit 100 followers on both Facebook and WordPress and I’m super grateful!! As always, stay faithful!!
You can listen to the podcast version of this here.
As a Christian, we should live everyday to magnify and honour Christ. We should live in such a way that the people around us know that we are a Christian. Your lifestyle should set yo apart from the world. Your walk and talk should let people know that there is something different about you.
As a Christian, you should not fit in with the worldly crowd. We should always be good examples of Christ everyday, everywhere we go.
I was thinking about this and I thought of three things that we can do to help us in standing out from the world.
- GLORIFY GOD
- “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” Matthew 5:16 KJV
- “For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:20 KJV
- “Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.” 1 Peter 4:16 KJV
- We need to give God the glory for everything. It is that simple. Glorify means to to make glorious by bestowing honor, praise, or admiration. We can praise God for so much in our lives. If He allowed you to wake up this morning, give Him the glory! If He provides your needs, give Him the glory! If He has done anything in you life (which He has) just give Him the glory!
- When you glorify God, you will stick out from those around you. We live in a selfish society, where everything we say and do is based on what we have done for ourselves and not what God has done for us. We rather bring glory to ourselves for what we have done, instead of giving God the glory for the great things He has done in our life.
Subscribe to be inspired!
Support us through our Amazon Affiliate Link.
You can also support us through PayPal!
This is my 100th post. I just want to use it to say thank you to everyone who has read, liked and commented on any one of my posts!
I have been more determined recently to be active and faithful in my posting. I enjoy writing and sharing my thoughts with you!
Over the past year or so I have been working on being a better writer and getting my thoughts to flow more clearly and I thank you for putting up with the mistakes and bad grammar sometimes!
Since this is my 100th post, I just want to share some of my favorite posts that I enjoyed writing.
Probably my favorite post that I have done is Why Do You Use, What You Use? I enjoyed writing about why I use the King James Bible from a common sense point of view. This post has been my most viewed post.
Words From My Father is the post that has the second most views and also one of my favorites. My father is one of the smartest men I know. He has gotten his masters and doctorate in theology. He is constantly reading and learning. I hope that one day, I can be like him!
Lastly, my third favorite is Compromising Christianity. I know I just wrote this just over a week ago but it made me look at my own life and see where I had compromised and turned back in my service for the Saviour.
Go check anyone of these out if you haven’t read them and let me know what you think!
Support our blog by using our Amazon Affiliate link.
You can also support the blog through PayPal.